
Magazine: Time
Publisher: Time Warner
Type of Magazine: Consumer (Political)
Subscription: No
Q&A:
I picked up this copy of the magazine at the Lindenwood mailroom. When someone has a subcription to a magazine and does not have a mailbox at Lindenwood, the mailroom workers (that's me) are free to take them. I believe that this magazine is a consumer magazine because it has advertisements in it and comes out several times a month. It has large headings on the front trying to catch the eye of the consumer. I believe that this magazine targets the mature Americas who are seriously concerned about the affairs of America. The advertisements are for T.Rowe Price, and Fidelety targeting the inverstors. Prilosec OTC, and Promise Cardiologist Endorsed butter are targeting the middle aged to older age Americans who are health consious. The articles are also in very small print, only keeping the attention of those who are seriously interested. I am somewhat their target market. The younger generation is the future of America, and the sooner the media can get me to think about the future of America the better. The faces of Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama facing each other are on the cover. This caught my attention because the election is coming up soon, and I need all of the information I can get on the candidates to make the best vote in November. I would recommend this magazine because it made me aware of all the issues that are going on in America. So many people my age are reading celebrity magazines and sports magazines and have no idea what is going on in thier own county. I think Time magazine is a solid magazine to receive information on the state of the country.
No comments:
Post a Comment